Easy to use. Economical. Reliable performance.
Nonin’s 7500 pulse oximeter has a unique low-profile design that enables it to fit easily on a tabletop or into its own
carrying case. The stylish, compact 7500’s simple functionality, minimum 16-hour battery life, 4-hour quick recharge,
and minimum of 70 hours of memory makes it well-suited for a variety of clinical and homecare applications. Like all
Nonin portable oximeters, the 7500 provides a wide range of display indicators that provide reliable readings.
The 7500’s flexible alarm management options include patient security mode and a user-defined default that offers
customizable patient settings. The 7500’s analog output capability allows it to interface easily with other equipment.
A variety of single-use and reusable sensors are available for use with the Model 7500. Nonin Medical’s PureLight®
sensors produce accurate and dependable SpO2 readings from patient-to-patient and sensor-to-sensor. Use only Noninbranded sensors.
- Convenient – Lightweight, compact
- Easy-To-Use – Bright LED displays and large display screen offer clear readability
- Durable – Rugged design
- Powerful – Over 70 hours of memory available for extended monitoring
- Versatile – Monitors neonate to adult patients in acute care to homecare environments
- Flexible – Use as a stand alone device or interface with other equipment