The EasyOne Plus is an easy-to-use diagnostic spirometer that can perform a full range of tests (FVC, FVL, MVV). It works well in primary care, industrial, hospital, and specialty physician situations. It is very accurate.
New cutting edge highly configurable spirometer. Features; FVC, FVL and MVV testing. The graphic curve display allows quick assessment of results. Meets ATS recommendation for diagnostic spirometry.
EasyOne Plus Diagnostic Spirometer System I Features & Specifications
- Reported Parameters
- Diagnostic: FVC, FIVC, FEV1, FEV1/FVC%, FEV6, FEV1/FEV6%, FEF25-75, PEF, FET, PIF, MVV, pre-post % change, variability, quality grades.
- Frontline: FEV1, FEV6, FEV1/FEV6, FVC, FEV1/FVC, PEF, pre-post % change, variability, quality grades.
- Standard 8.5x11 or A4 format
- Color or black & white
- Institution name and address
- Customizable data format and graphs
- Compatible with most printers from HP, Canon and Epson
- Diagnostic: FVC, F/V Loop, MVV, Post Medication Comparison.
- Frontline: FVC, Post Medication Comparison.
- Ultrasonic flow measurement
- 700 test session storage
- 64x160 pixel graphical display
- Hygienic disposable spirette
- Automated quality control
- Graphic curve display
- Clinical interpretation
- Customizable configuration
- Powered by AA batteries
- Calibration check with syringe
- Predicted Normals
- Diagnostic: NHANESIII, Knudson, Crapo, Morris, Dockery, Hsu
- Frontline: NHANESIII
- The EasyOne Plus Kit Includes
- Diagnostic Spirometer
- EasyOne Plus Cradle #2010-4
- 4 spirette Breathing Tubes
- Color Inkjet Printer #2020-1
- Conforms to Standards
- EasyOne Plus meets or exceeds published recommendations of the American Thoracic Society (ATS), OSHA Cotton Dust.
- FDA 510k approved. CE Certificate. CSA Certificate.
- ISO 9001 and EN46001 certified.